Owing to the on-going government restrictions relating to Corona Virus pandemic, there are only five spaces in all classes till the ‘Rule of Six’ regulation is lifted. All courses being offered are running from a new venue at Old School Rooms, 1 Station Road, Congresbury, BS49 5DY. There is free parking and level access to the venue.
The following courses currently have spaces:
- Beginner’s Dressmaking Stage 1 evening classes (start date June 30th or autumn course starts September 2nd 2021)
- Beginner’s Dressmaking Stage 1 daytime (start date Tuesday 31st August 2021 from 10.00am to 12.30 pm)
- Get to know your sewing machine a Saturday workshop on July 10th
- Fun with Fashion Design a Saturday workshop on July 24th
- Design and Pattern-cutting Skirts weekend workshop (start date Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th October 2021)