Courses being offered are running in either Congresbury or at Spinning Weal in Clevedon. There is free parking and level access to both venues.
The following courses currently have spaces:
- Beginner’s Dressmaking and Sewing Skills for Novices – Evening class starts Monday 16th October 8 sessions from 6.30-9.00pm NOW FULLY BOOKED THE NEXT BEGINNER’S DRESSMAKING IS A DAYTIME COURSE AT SPINNING WEAL IN CLEVEDON STARTING WEDNESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2024.
- Pattern Cutting for Skirts Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 10am to 3.30 both days. Make a made to measure master skirt pattern to your own body measurements.
- Get to Know Your Sewing Machine 3 hour workshop on Tuesday 31st October at Spinning Weal in Clevedon 10am till 1.00pm
- From January 2024 the following one off workshops will be available in Congresbury
- Pattern Cutting Made to Measure Bodice Block weekend workshop runs on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th January from 10.00 am till 3.30 pm both days
- Sewing with Jersey and Knitted Fabrics a one off 3 hour workshop on Tuesday evening 16th January 2024 from 6.00 to 9.00pm
- Get to Know Your Sewing Machine 3 hour workshop on Saturday 20th January 2024 10.00 till 1.00pm
- After February half term the following 6 and 8 session courses will be available
- Intermediate Dressmaking Evening class starts Monday 19th February 6 sessions from 6.30-9.00pm
- Beginner’s Dressmaking Wednesday 21st February for 8 sessions from 10.00am till 12.30pm at Spinning Weal in Clevedon